renovating 4

 She tell ppl all the time she's a "pisces" as justification for always talking about her writing 
like an annoying lil bitch 
like right now she sayn: 
My pieces that I have been working on lately, my words, my stuff, my prose, my poetry, (*gag*) it's all gravitating towards a—
I interrupt her:
by whipping my dick out and peeing into the snow
i point at the symbols my piss is making
LOOK!
My pee says: 
SHUT THE FUCK UP

NOBODY CARES

YOU’RE NOT A GENIUS

YOU FUCKING SUCK ACTUALLY

GIVE IT UP

IT’S SO CRINGE

20 YEARS OF BEING A SUCKY ASS WRITER 

UR NEVER GOING TO MAKE A BAG OFF IT U DELUSIONAL BITCH 

SO EMBARASSING

SO STUPID 

FUCK U 



are you breaking up with me? she asks 

.

i am the special guest
for this community college "inspired life" workshop
i've never done this before and have no credentials
but i lied on my application
cuz i need the money and this seems easy
i come out to my theme song
with a 360 flourish i grab the mic
and begin
pacing the stage
gesticulating
fluctuating my voice like a real pro

life.
who knows man
just enjoy it
man
it's BeAuTifUl 
today  is a glorious day
just jam 
get out there and
just
jam
live laugh love  everyday
those are the 3 secrets
the 3 keys
i point at a student in the crowd
it all starts with ur  ATTITUDE!
if u believe in urself then the world is your oyster
you could do anything
eat that oyster
or
pet the oyster 
and that's the beauty of it
wake up!
and smell the flowers
ya!
life.
nobody likes me
there's so many opportunities
and people to meet
and that's wut is so beautiful about life
u can get enjoyment out of any situation like
just do it
get out there
fuck
u can do anything u want
u can be anyone
now i want u all to chant with me
just jam
just jam
come on everybody
i'm disgusting
u gotta learn to love ur self
ur whole self
even ur flaws, ok
cuz we r all worth it
if u put ur mind to it
anything is possible! 
o god i am disgusting
i am so depressed
but
u guys can do it
we can do it i promise just
oh god
i am so goddamn worthless 
oh
fuck
*pulls out gun*

i'm sorry guys i can't do this anymore

/alt version where u think everyone else is useless and ur disgusted by them and u pull a gun out and kill them all 

.

she jumps on me
rides me through the park
it's dark
late
quiet
we make funny animal noises
eeeehhaaw eejjijiijiijjiijiji
we're laughing falling
into the grass
rolling kissing
fingering
sucking licking
fucking
until
he comes
bursting out
of the bushes
at least
7 inches
in his hand
penetrates her chest with it
but her titties r so gigantic they protect her heart
i kick him in the head
he's stunned
he drops it
blood pisses out of her tit
she's screaming HELP, HELP
i'm screaming RUN, RUN
he goes down to grab the knife
i go to kick him again
but i slip on the blood
he’s got it now 
he brings it down 
into my chest
into my heart
successfully 

and i let out a cute little fart 

.

after we got drunk
and after we fucked
some dribbled out of her butt
to the bathroom floor
and she slipped
on the jizz
and hit her head and
got knocked out
and like a good boyfriend
I carried her to bed
tucked her in
and let her sleep it off

she wakes up
in the middle of the night
and I ask how she’s feeling
she starts screaming
“WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?”
and I try to calm her down but
she pulls a can of mace
from her purse
and sprays my face
and the dog is barking
and biting my ankles

she runs out of the house
screaming
“CALL THE POLICE
HELP
THERE’S AN INTRUDER IN MY HOUSE”
I can hear neighbors opening their doors
and a commotion
dragging the black lab by my ankle
I try to follow her outside
to explain the situation to everyone
and a neighbor has a shotgun
pointed at my chest

I run back inside

then the cops come
kicking down the door
I’m standing with my hands in the air
“GETDOWNGETDOWNGETDOWN”
but the dog doesn’t 
and he gets shot at least 100 times 
but I’m alright
she remembers who I am now

what a day

.

i finger the pretty dead flower on her nightstand 
until it’s a pink dust 

i stare at her corpse 
she's on her stomach on her bed 
her legs are spread 
it's the most beautiful thing i've ever seen 
...
i just wish she was still alive
and she loved me back
and wanted me to fuk her 
and `said 'johnny o my gawd 
ur dik is so big and lucious 
o my god i love u johnny
i'm so wet i want u 
make me cum’
but 

u can't always get wut u want 

No comments:

Post a Comment